Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Morning Tuesday

I slept well last night. It rained all night and made for dreamy sleep. Business stuff to take care of this morning. I haven't weighed yet. I really am worried that all my working out is going to have an adverse affect on my losses. I can only hope that I will either be losing pounds or inches like they say. I would love to hit the big "30"today. We'll just have to see. Here we go...........drum roll please!

I DID IT! 30 POUNDS ON THE MONEY......

Guess what I get to do today?.....get me that other ring...woohooo.
Days like this make it all worth it.

Yippeee!


Okay....I'm done jumping up and down now.

On to the program. The menu for the day

Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Crab cakes and asparagus


No comments:

Post a Comment