Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 2 Still Within Range

Day 2 of Phase three. Worked early and then went to get my bike. Weighed in at 218 this morning. Still within range, but I know it takes 2 days to own what you eat. So tomorrow morning the scale will tell. I had a hard time eating all my calories yesterday. I had to make myself eat dinner.
Today was a little easier.

Breakfast: EAS Drink
Snack: Yogurt w/ blueberries
Lunch: Steak and onion fajita salad with shredded cheddar, 1 tbsp of sour cream, salsa
Snack: Apple
Snack: 1 oz gsmoked gouda
Dinner: 1/2 cornish game hen, summer squash cooked with onions and 1 slice bacon, 3 parmesean crisps

Total Calories 1224

Fat
                      
45%)
Carbs
                      
17%)
Protein
                      
38%)
Alcohol
                      
0%)

No comments:

Post a Comment