Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 27, 2012

Phase 3 Day 5

Today is the 5th day of Phase 3. My stress level went down a notch as of yesterday evening. My son, who is at Air Force Basic Training, finally called. It's only been 10 days since he left, and I know that he is in a safe environment and being taken care of, but I just needed to know how he was doing. Not physically, because he is a very strong kid. But mentally. He said that he was having a great time and working hard, food was good, PT easy peasey, following the rules, no problem. The hardest part for him, folding his clothes the way THEY want him too. The biggest question for me was did he have any regrets about going in. NO REGRETS he said. They took 1,000lbs off my shoulders. Looking forward to going to San Antonio to participate in his Graduation. April 12th won't come soon enough.

My weekend is over, back to work today. I need to hit the store for some more avocados and some la Croix sparkling water. I hear everyone using vanilla cream and rootbeer stevia in this for a type of soda. yumm. I'm not a big soda drinker, but this would be a change.

Still looking for Dukes mayo. (no sugar) .

I'm going for a walk this morning, then to the store.

Menu for the day:

Breakfast: yogurt and berries
Snack: Protein shake w coconut milk, coconut oil and chocolate stevia
Lunch: Steak and Onion fajita salad, w cheddar, salsa and sour cream
Snack: apple w/ almond butter
Dinner: Asian Sesame Salmon, asparagus,
Snack: smoked gouda

Went for a 4 mile walk, found my mayo Dukes has no added sugar. I wanted to make some chicken or crab salad. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment