Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Easing into the Groove of Phase 3

LIDW 36.2

Sile keeping an eagle eye on my LIDW (last injection day weight). I increased my calories yesterday because I had lost too much weight. Never thought I would here myself say that. it is frustrating, because  I have so much more weight to lose. Normally, I would take what I could get as far as weightloss.
But, I've said this on previous posts, Phase 3 of this HCG protocal is the most inportant part of the diet.
So I will do what is necessary for the protocal.
I did ask my physician if it mattered what my body compsition was, or did it just matter the weight. She said, just the weight. I asked this because I am working out now on P3. I do know that muscle weighs more that fat and that if I build muscle, my weight will go up. But my fat should go down because I am burning it. So now I have to take that into consideration during Phase 3.

I got my mountain bike tuned up and took it for a spin yesterday. Halfway through my ride, the wind picked up and it started to rain. No problem. Except. My body is reminding me this morning, of muscles that I forgot I had. Ouch! And I realize just how little "meat" I have on my backside.

The Menu for the day

Breakfast:8a 70z 2% plain fage yogurt w/ 1/2 c blueberries
Snack: 10:50amAfter a 4 mile brisk walk at the park) isopure protein shake w coconut milk, 1 tbsp of coconut oil and chocolate stevia.
Lunch: Cauliflower Pizza Crust w/ fresh tomato, mushroom,  onion canadian bacon  & mozzarella. See photo below
Snack: Apple w/ almond butter
Dinner Steak and mushrooms cooked it irish butter and fresh garlic. Salad of avocado, tomato and onion

Cauliflower Crust Pizza
And a porterhouse for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment