Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Getting Back on Track


My son is gone....I spent all day yesterday at the Military Processing Center. He finally left around 3pm. Missing him already. I had another difficult night sleeping. I'm sure this will get easier. Ihave a funeral to go to this morning and then work.
Yesterday, I didn't think to take a fruit of something with me to MEPS. By 1pm, I was feeling truely lightheaded and dizzy. I kept drinking my water, but it wasn't helping. I had to break down and get some PB crackers from the vending machine. I knew it was wrong, but it was the best option in the machine. I ate them and felt better physically, but guilty emotionally. On the way home, after a very sad goodbye, I caved. I stopped by KFC and got one of their bowls, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, corn, gravey, cheese. Boy did I screw up. Who knows what the scale will show today. I'm very upset with myself and I know that I am going to have gained and it will show today or tomorrow.

Today I will be back on track and tomorrow I will start my walks again. Guilt is a horrible thing. Stress is a horrible thing. but I must move forward and just let it go. Learn from the mistake, try not to let it happen again and carry on.

Well here goes nothing. Time to get on the scale and see the damage. 223.6 damn.

Oh well...keep calm and carry on

Todays Menu

workout
Snack: egg whites
Lunch: roast beef and cabbage
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: onion crusted veal, asparagus
Snack: ????




No comments:

Post a Comment