Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Burning Extra Calories

All this happy dancing must be burning extra calories

I got up this morning to another HUGE loss 2.1lbs. I really thought that at this point of the game, 33 days in, that the losses would drop significantly. This gives me a total loss of 34.2 lbs.
I am less than 2 lbs from my goal weight. And 2 lbs until I say goodbye to the 220's FOREVER. I just may have to set a new goal, as I still have 12 vlcds to go!


I did do something a little bit differently yesterday. I went for a pretty hard walk, ate some extra protein and the rest of my daily food allowance, I sort of broke up throughout the day. I only at 1/2 of a fruit (in the apple cabbage slaw). But did have my 2 servings of breads.


I had a super stressful evening with my son. A fight actually. Not the greatest thing since he is leaving in 3 days. He's gone away for the weekend with his girlfriend and I probably wont see him much on Monday. I guess I just feel left out. I was so stressed out that I really wanted to seek comfort in a pint of Ben nd Jerrys Cherry Garcia. But I stayed strong. I couldn't fall asleep at first. So I took something to help me sleep...and it did.

Today I am supposed to go down to the Keys for an oldschool dispatchers reunion. It's not until three, so I will make sure that I eat a very filling lunch before I go. I'm sure there is nothing on the menue for me and the conch fritters will be calling my name. I'm going to take some apple chips and celery with me just in case. I also have a retirement dinner to go to tonight. Ugh! So much temptation all around. Can't wait until phase 3 where I will have a few more options.

Till later~~~~ Happy losing!





No comments:

Post a Comment