Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Doing The Happy Dance Again


I am sooo doing the Happy Dance today. Down .9 for a total of 32.1 (However, I went to the Doctors this morning, and according to the doctors scale, I have lost a total of 33 pounds). Today is day 32 of the HCG diet Phase 2. I still have 13 VLCD's to go until the end of round 1. My goal was to lose 36lbs in this round. I just know that I will hit it. I am so stoked and very proud of myself. My son told me this morning that he can really tell that I have lost weight and that he is proud of me. I still have a long way to go, but I have said my final farewell to the 250's, 240's, 230's and very close to adding the 220's. I have never been so damn determined to accomplish something.

I am walking almost everyday (although I really want to kick some ass at the gym). But I know that it is best to hold back for now.

Menu for the day:
Lunch: Roast beef lettuce wraps, cabbage apple slaw (my fav)
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Chicken and spinach soup (1 cup organic, no sugar vegetable broth, celery,onion, 1 tbsp tomato paste, spices and 1 grissini crushed to thicken it)

No comments:

Post a Comment