Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 34

I'm up this am. 52 flipping degrees in Miami. Brrrrrr. I'm nervous about getting on the scale after yesterdays undereating. I hope that it doesn't reflect negatively on the scale. I slept pretty good after such a busy day yesterday. I did some reflecting on some comments folks made at the retirement dinner. To have someone tell you that you look great, or that you are as beautiful as ever. Or that you haven't changed a bit. What a great feeling? My girlfriend Joanne (who has recently lost a ton of weight) tells people that you are supposed to go out (retire) the same way you came in. I do believe that I may go "out" looking better than I did when I went in 32 years ago. Remember, I've never been thin.

Well....the verdict is in. > up.5lbs. Oh well. I knew yesterday would have some adverse effect.

Today my stress level is through the roof and it revolves around my son. No need to get into the details. Let's just say my heart is broken right now.

Anyway the menu is

Lunch: Roast beef with horseradish mustard, steamed spinach, wasa
Snack: apple
Dinner: Chicken breast (couldn't even finish it) no appetite whatsoever.

So that's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment