Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Still Going Down

Well, it's Saturday, February 4th 2011. I'm up at 50 for some unknow reason, same as yesterday. I've logged my sleep pattern for my doctor. I'm just going to have to take something tonight.

I did, however, wake up to a .5lb loss, yay! As long as the scale keeps heading in the downward direction, I am happy. This brings my total loss to 27 1/2 pounds in 26 days. I'm certainly not complaining.

Lot's of running to do today. My sons car is still not fixed. So I have to take him to work. Then scramble to find $1500 to pay for the bill. Stress. I can't believe he leaves in 10 days (more stress). But we'll get over this hump. I really need to start planning for the trip to see him graduate in April.  From the diets perspective, I should be in Phase 4 by then. When I return, I will probably do another round. I already have money put aside for it.

I have some things to do around the house today. I might get some jewelry work done.

I've been having some trouble with modifying the times of my supplements.  I spoke to a nutritionist and they told me that the best time to take my multivitamin and minerals is before I go to bed. The reason: When you go to sleep, your body will absorb and distribute your vitamins all through the night, and they will have a chance to stay in the body. If you take them in the morning, or during the day, you will most likely expell most of the vitamins. Especially on this diet, due to the fact that you are drinking so much water and flushing out the fat. So my new regiment will be vitamins at night. I just hope that the vitamins don't keep me from sleeping any less than I am right now.

Menu for the day:

Snack: protein juice
Snack: Orange
Went for a short walk with the dog and then did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine (we'll see what the loss is in the am)
Lunch: roast beef, warm apple, cabbage onion slaw (1/2 apple)
Dinner: chicken, spinach, chard soup
Snack: 1/2 apple baked with cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment