Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chugging Along

Phase 3 Day 10. I'm moving along in phase 3. Down .7 this morning,  1.7lb below LIDW. Still within the 4 lb window. Getting easier every day, but I really can't wait to start round 2. This business of not being able to lose weight is killing me. It's like slamming on the brakes. You're losing weight, on a roll and the momentum is in full swing and then all of a sudden. BAM! The brakes are forced to be put on.

I understand the reasoning. The purpose of phase 3, or stabilization, is to reset the hypothamus. Meaning that you are trying to convince the hypothalmus that your weight after phase 2, is your "normal" weight.

It's just very frustrating. I mean, I never thought that I would be so damn ready to go back to a VLCD and only eat 500 calories a day. Maybe that's part of the psychological aspect of the diet. I read the forums and facebook pages and everyone feels the same way. Ready to jump back in to phase 2 and keep losing.

March 17th I load for my next round. woohoo!

I have a busy day today. Errands, housework and lots of yardwork. I will also try to get a bike ride in or work out on the elliptical.

Menu for the day

Breakfast: Egg Salad (1 whole egg, 4 egg white, dukes mayo, 4 chopped green olives
Snack: Grapefruit
Lunch: protein shake(isopure protein powder, coconut milk, cocnut oil, chocolate stevia)
Sanck: Apple with gouda cheese
Dinner: lean boneless pork chop, spaghetti squash
Snack: fage yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment