Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 3

Good morning. Finally got a little more sleep than I had been. Which is a good thing. Wasn't feeling as tired yesterday at work. From here on out it should be easy peasy. I am following more the 800 calorie plan this time, because I am working out. Fortunately or unfortunately, I am a researcher at heart. I know that with the advances in Nutritional Sciences, there is proof that eating too little will cause you to hold on to weight. I know that eating all day, or grazing is better for you than 3 meals a day. I am doing another experiment. I have also read that eating a slow digesting protein in the evening will keep the calorie burning furnace going.

Another thing I found is that, if I make one of my meals a salad, meaning, having my protein on a big bed of lettuce or shredded cabbage, it keeps my digestion moving and my BM's a little easier and more frequent.


Let's see what the scale says this am:

I'm going for a walk this morning.


Menu for the day

Snack: orange
Workout: walking
Snack: Shake
Lunch: shrimp salad
Snack:
Dinner: meatballs and brussel sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment