Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Phase 3 Day 13

It's a good morning. But it will be a busy one. Lot's of house stuff to do, beginning with mowing the yard. A horrible wind storm shredded my patio canopy (It was on it's last leg anyway). So I need to purchase a new one. I'm still waiting on my 30 bags of mulch to be delivered so that I can spread that.

Some domestic duties are on the to-do list also. Then I'm off to work.

Speaking of work, I am reading in a lot of posts on HCG Facebook pages of folks struggling in the evenings. One girl even said that "she feels like chewing her arm off:. I tried to think back and remember if I had that feeling. Nope, never did. But I realize that ZI don't experience that because I work 2nd shift, 230pm to 1030pm. Work is busy (Fire/Rescue Deispatcher) so I guess I just don't have time to think about being hungry or being bored and wanting to eat. So this shift is really a godsend for me. Besides, I am able to get a good workout in the mornings, because I'm not tired from working all day. So if you feel "hungry" or just think you are hungry but are really just bored, find something to do!

Now on to todays scale results. Drumroll Please!
Aaaaaack! I actually LOST 2.4 lbs, putting me 4.6 BELOW my LIDW. Yikes! I can't believe I need to eat MORE.

Now I have heard different trains of thought on continuing to lose weight on P3. Some say.....don't do it because you wont stabilize correctly, but I'm really not trying to stabilize at this weight. I am eating pleanty of calories so that the next round of VLCD will create as deficit.

The second train of thought is, you can continue to lose weight in P3 IF AND ONLY IF YOU PLAN ON DOING ADDITIONAL ROUNDS, WHICH I DO. This is okay as long as you are really upping your calories. So I'm not going to worry about it too awful much.

I'm working out pretty hard. My only fear is that when I go back on P2, that if I don't exercise like I am now, that the weight will not come off as easily.
We'll just have to see. I get really disturbed when people believe that every single body is the same. We all burn and metabolize at different rates. Different foods affect different people in different ways.

It's all about knowing your own body and what works for you. I have a gluten sensativity. Borderline Celiac. Eating wheat wont kill me, but it sure does make me uncomfortable.

Okay...gotta run. Busy day. Heres todays menue.

Breakfast: Protein shake
Lunch: Pan seared bay scallops over a bed of shredded lettuce with avocado, grated egg whites, tomatos, and crumbled bacon, the dressing was dukes mayo, vinegar, packet of truvia and the pan drippings from the scallops. OMG, it was delicious
Dinner: Salmon and green beans with almonds
Snack: Protein shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment