Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 15, 2012

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 22

Good Morning folks. It's Thursday, day 22 of Phase 3 on my hcg journey. I'm getting very excited to start Round 2. I have decided that I am going to do a 1 1/2 day load. I will start tomorrow evening with dinner. My doctor only recommends a 1 day load. But I had a very hard time on my first load eating enough. So I will start it a little early. (experimental). I have read in most forums and facebook pages, that people are doing 2-3 day loads. The theory is, the better you load, the better you lose. So I will modify slightly and see what my results will be.

I have been able to maintain my weight during P3 (albeit well below LDW) but still consistant.
Today I am 4.2 below, However...I am feeling like I have some water retention and the water % on the scale reflects that too.

It's going to be hard work in the yard this morning. I have alot of cutting down to do. So no "formal" exercise today, but I'm sure I bill burn up some cals.

Menu for the day
Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites and cheddar
Snack: protein shake
Lunch: Chicken, avocado, apple salad, walnut salad on lettuce
Sanck:
Dinner Salmon and summer squash
Snack:

No comments:

Post a Comment