Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 12, 2012

Phase 3 Day 19

Good morning. It's the beginning of Day 19 in phase 3 of the HCG Diet. 6 more day until I load again for Round 2. I have come to the realization, that phase 3 requires alot more patience than Phase 2. After 42 days of weightloss, the momentum is there, you're seeing results and then BAM, the brakes  get put on for weightloss. Phase 3 is more important than p2, in my opinion. But the waiting...oy.

I am anxious to get back to dropping weight. I am comfortable enough with the protocal. I have tweaked it a bit to work with my own body. I'm hoping to lose another 20+ on the next 21 day round. I am only 13.6lbs from ONEDERLAND (that means out of the 200's).

I should be getting my supplies mid-week.

Yesterday, after I treated myself to a new weight bench, I did some upper body and ab exercises. Not sure how that is going to reflect on the scale today. I also did some very strenuous yardwork.

I am finding it difficult to eat still. I am often having to go back to my intended menu for the day and delete things from my food log. This is not good.

This morning, I am waiting for the sun to rise so I can go for my walk at the park. I am going to take my walking handweights and do at least one pass around the park using those. Hoping to hit 5 miles again this morning. Not really liking the daylight savings time. I don't like that it stays dark in the morning.

Weight for the Day:

Menu for the day

Breakfast: strawberries and string cheese
Walking~~~6.6 miles fast paced
Snack: Protein shake
Lunch: tuna salad with avocado
Snack: Pear and cheddar
Dinner: Boneless pork chop with spinach
Snack: fage and straberries

No comments:

Post a Comment