Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 4 and the Scale went UP

Sigh....I knew it was bound to happen at some point. But not so quickly.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 1.5lbs. On protocal. No explanation. I will just wait it out.
It's just frustrating to stay on the program and see the scale move up. I know that I shouldn't obsess with the scale. There are so many factors that can make your weight fluctuate during the program. Working out too hard, too much salt, not enough water, not enough calories, stress, sleeplessness. All of these contribute to how we hold on to weight.

I'm chilling today. No workout, nothing stressful. Just a few things around the house. 

Menu for the day

Breakfast 1 egg 3 egg whites scrambled
Lunch: Roast beef lettuce wraps and kale chips
Dinner,: shrimp
snack. protein shake (isopure, water, chocolate stevia (off protocol)

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious. You're in Phase 2, but I'm seeing eggs and kale in here...both are NOT on my list of "approved foods", and I don't see any fruit. Is it different in Round 2?

    ReplyDelete