Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Phase 3 Day 20

Good morning followers. It is Day 20 of phase 3. Only 4 more days and then I will start Round 2.
I'm feeling a little sore today from Sundays weight training and yesterdays 6.6 mile walk. I think I will let my body rest today. In addition, I haven't been sleeping well. Last night, I took a swig of NyQui. I slept well, but still feel like I have a bit of a medicine hangover. I hope that the alcohol and sugar in the medication doesn't affect me negatively. But I had to do it. The lack of sleep was really catching up to me. Today I am going to spend  in the kitchen, cooking up some meals. I bought some 2 sided freezer/micro storage containers. For the next round, I am going to pre-cook my dinners. I work in the evenings, and I just think it will be easier than getting up and cooking 2 meals.

Right now, I am trying to cook only with P3 allowable foods, so that they will be gone before Sunday. Outta sight, outta mind. If there is anything left on Sunday, my brother will be getting another grocery bag of food.

I've been so obsessed with the diet, that my jewelry making business has taken a back seat. I also have the issue of my son being in Basic Military Training. I secured all my travel, lodging and car rental reservations for the weekend on April 11th-15th. I've timed my rounds so that I will be out there on P3. Much, much easier to eat out.

So now lets go see what the scale says:: 213lbs..that means I am up .5 and still 6.8 below LDW


Todays Menu

Breakfast: protein shake
Snack:
Lunch: Egg and tuna salad over lettuce with avocado dressed with lemon juice and olive oil
Snack: Pear
Dinner: Asian sesame salmon with mock loaded mashed potatoes (mashed cauliflower, butter, cheddar, bacon bits and sour cream
Snack: Fage with strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment