Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Phase 3 Day 18 HCG Diet

My weight this am:

The past couple of days, I haven't really felt like eating. I've pretty much had to force myself to eat, and even then, it was something dense and small with high protein/good fat content.


I've really messed myself up with the sleep thing. Here it is. 3:30 am and I'm up again. Must have been the nap I took yesterday. This is really frustrating. Tonight I feel I am going to need some pharmaceutical support. (wink) And with the time change, it's going to be darker, later this morning so I can't even get out and do the work in the yard that needs to be done. I have 30 bags of mulch to spread. I suppose I will get a few inside chores done, along with a few orders rom my jewelry supply shop. Would love to be able to ride the bike at some point today. I laid out in the sun for a bit yesterday. It was nice to get some color on me. Might do that again today. I could use a haircut, but don't know if my girl will be there today.

Last night I made the most delicious vegetable side dish to go with my dinner.


An eggplant lasagna to hav with my london broil.
1 eggplant, slice 1/4" thick rounds 
1 sm can tomato sauce (no sugar added)
1/2 15oz container of Ricotta Cheese
1 whole egg (beaten)...
 minced garlic
Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1 pkt stevia Mix together sauce and stevia (set aside)
Mix together egg, ricotta, garlic and seasoning
 Layer sauce, eggplant, ricotta mixture (in that order) evenly, until the ingredients are gone
I used a loaf pan....
Bake at 350 for 40 mins, top with shredded mozzarella and continue baking until cheese is melted.
  I'd say it makes 3 servings Enjoy!


The new puppy is acclimating well. And my dog Chowder is accepting her without an issue.
Need to go get a doggie gate some time today. Trying to stay close to home this weekend, as I don't know what she may do when I turn my back....hahahha

Not sure what's on the menu. Haven't woken up my appetite. So nothing sounds good right now. I'm actually looking forward to eatin LESS starting next week.

Okay, then menu for the day

Breakfast: protein shake
Heavy Yardwork
Snack: Cantaloupe and cheese stick
More Heavy Yardwork
Lunch: tuna (solid white albacore in water) and egg salad (2eggs)(made with dukes mayo) on a bed of shredded lettuce, with avocado slices dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.
Snack: Pork Cracklings
Dinner: baked salmon with eggplant lasagna
Snack: fage yogurt smoothie w/ strawberries, chocolate stevia and 1 scoop of protein powder




No comments:

Post a Comment