Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2~~ Here We Go!

R1P2D0- It's finally here. After a 2 days of eating crap and feeling the same, I have never been more anxious to begin the VLCD (very low calorie diet) phase of the protocol.

I suffered some pretty serious stomach issues after the two days of loading. My stomach sounds like the sound track from Juraissic Park Once again, my fingers feel like sausages and spent more than my fair share of time in the bathroom. (which continues on this morning) Worse than that, I just feel like crap, sluggish, bloated, puffy, foggy. I don't like it.

I am very ready to start this.

My offical weight is 220.5, so I gained 6 lbs on the load****. aaaaaccck. Let's see if the 2 day load works any better than the 1 day.

*****I have been working very hard in the yard for the last 3 days, heavy lifting and such. Part of this load weight might possibly be muscle.

I will be walking today and haven't quite decided the menu.

Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Workout~~Walked 5.67 miles 12, 016 steps
Post workout: protein shake (powder, water, stevia)
Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps
Snack: apple
Dinner:shrimp and asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment