Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Round 2 Day 10

I'm up too early but ready to face the day. It's Round 2 Phase 2 Day 10, almost halfway through this round. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and am excited to share my progress.

Todays weight~~~

I will be going walking at daybreak. (I would go now, but the park doesn't open until sunrise) I feel a good hard, long walk coming on. I was able to get my sons IPOD working, so I will have musical motivation. Then errands, then work for 1/2 day.

Tomorrow I am scheduled for a colonoscopy/endoscopy. Not to fret, no result of the diet. I had a bout with stomach cancer a few years ago and this is part of my routine yearly diagnostic testing. Fingers crossed on clean results.

Menu for the Day-

Snack: orange
Walk
Post workout shake
Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps and cucumbers
Snack: Veal steak with cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment