Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 17, 2012

2nd Loading Day

Good morning. It's early. After leaving work early last night with an upset stomach, I was asleep early last night. I felt rotten. Amazing how totally awful my body felt after eating yesterday.  A Wendy's hamburger didn't use to be a problem for me. ugh! And I really did eat that tempura until it was at the top of my esophagus. I couldn't even imagine eating that entire meal.

My fingers look like vienna sausages from all the salt and chemicals and my stomach feels like there is a giant rock inside it. Not good. Hoping my coffee with make it pass (no pun intended).

We'll see what the scale says this morning. I'm not even going to get on the scale. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

I hve more yard cuttings to schlep to the front of the house this morning. I'm hoping some of the salt and water retention will take a hike when I do it.

Me and my BFF are heading to the Black Point Marina Ocean Grill for a late lunch- early dinner around 3pm. I have been wanting some conch fritters. We'll be getting apps and some frozen fruity drinks and sit by the water. We both definitely need a chill day.

But to be honest.....I can't wait for tomorrow. I don't like eating like this or in this quantity anymore.

well, my BFF backed out on me for today. I'm kinda pissed. I should have made plan B. But I didn't
I worked for about 4 hours in the yard.
I went to the grocery store and got a couple of things for P2, but bought some coconut shrim and crab cakes. I'll  have those for lunch. I bought some sausage (a weakness) to make sausage and eggs for dinner. And a pint of Ben and Jerrys Cherry Garcia for dessert.

I've already eaten some egg salad and a protein shake. I know. Not a huge load, but more than I can physically tolerate right now.

I'm going to go lay in the sun with a homemade marguerita and my coconut shrimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment