Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 2, 2012

Phase 3 Day 9

Well. I am day 9 into phase 3 on the HCG Diet Protocol. I have remained within the 2 lb +/- window of my last injection day weight. I was up .1 today. I am beginning to get comfortable with my meal planning and am enjoying new combinations of foods.

I have also started incorporating a lot of exercise into my day. Today I walked 5.3 miles at the park. Very quick pace and always swinging my arms. I stop at the fitness spot and do crunches, reverse crunches and push ups. Further into the walk, I do Step ups on an 18" step, 2 sets of 10 on each leg and 1 set of 10 on each leg on the 24" step. I also walk up and down a ramp and stairs on an elevated platform. I do this everytime I make a round. Half of my walk is on a paved walking path and the other half in on a natural ground.


Other days, I will ride my mountain bike or hop on my elliptical machine for 45 minutes.
I am really enjoying working out.

I have developed a pretty serious rash on my arms and legs. Not related at all to the diet (I'm no longer taking the HCG) I self-treated for a few days with no relief. The doctor seems to think I came in contact with something. So she has put me on Steroids. I just hope that they don't affect my diet.

Menu for the day

Breakfast: Protein shake w coconut milk, isopure protein powder, 1 tsp of coconut oil and chocolate stevia
Lunch: Cajun BBQ shrimp and avocado over a bed of angel hair cabbage (I use the cabbage instead of lettuce, it has mor crunch and is more nutritious) I used olive oil and fresh lemon juice as a dressing.
Dinner: Porterhouse steak and onions sauteed in Irish garlic butter and spaghetti squash
Snack: apple with fage yogurt

Fat
                      
50%)
Carbs
                      
16%)
Protein
                      
34%)
Alcohol
                      
0%)



No comments:

Post a Comment