Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 7

It's Sunday Morning and I am not feeling so well. Nothing diet related, feels like a head cold. Ruined my plans last night. And yesterday I really didn't feel like doing much. Even fell asleep watching TV.
I am supposed to go to a seafood festival today. Not sure if I'm feeling it. I'm going to attempt to do my walk this am, but it will probably be a short one.

I ended up taking some NyQuil last night and hope that the sugar and alcohol in it doesn't affect the scale this morning.


I have tried something a little different this round in order to keep me "moving". I have been making sure that my lunch meal consists of a large salad with my protein. I am also taking magnesium supplements twice a day. It seems to be working.

I'm not sure what the menu of the day will be. I know I will be having a shake after I walk, but if I go to the seafood festival, I will have to make wise choices. I think this is part of the reason why I may not go. Wish me luck.

Todays weigh in~~~~~~211.3 a loss of .3. slow going this round

Menu

Shake
Conch salad
shrimp


rough day at the seafood festival. Hard to have different proteins when it's all seafood. My only other option was grilled chicken wings. I picked the lesser of two evils.

My calories were 550. So not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment