Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HCG Diet Round 2 Phase 2 Day 9

Good morning folks! It's a new day!

Yesterday I was having a bit of an emotioal day. If you've read my earlier posts, you will know that my son left for Air Force Basic Training on February 14th. It has been an emotional rollercoaster. I miss him dearly and only get to talk to him 1 day a week. This week, Sunday, I missed his call. I was devastated. I pretty much have my cell phone attached at the hip. I went outside to fill my animals water trough and in those 5 minutes, missed his call. I couldn't even sleep. I was upset with myself and worried that he would be upset that I had missed it.

But last night, I got a glimpse of him at his military training.


It really made my day to see this photo. I will be attending his graduation on April 12th in San Antonio and am so excited to see him.

Another positive thing happened. I see myself in the mirror everyday. I know that I have lost weight, the scale says it, my clothes say it. But I just don't see the dramatic nature of it.

Yesterday when I went to work. A Chief, whom I hadn't seen for a long while, asked me "When is the rest of you coming to work?" That really made me feel good. To have someone notice. What a motivation for me.

I have been trying not to have my photo taken and I avoid social events with alot of people. I want to "Make an entrance" so to speak. And again, if you have read my posts from the beginning of my journey, you'll know that I have some scores to settle, some revenge to see and some karma to dole out. wink wink. I cant wait.


Now, on to today. I have a lot of little things to do around the house. Not sure what workout I will do today. I may try my new 10 minute trainer video.

It's early and I haven't decided the menu for the day. I'll be back later to let ya'll know. I do need to write a testimonial for my doctor. She's been instumental in the success of my weightloss journey.

Today I got out in the yard and mowed. did a bunch of domestic duties.

Menu
Lunch: Beef and onion fajita salad with fresh salsa
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: Tilapia and spiced cabbage
Snack: Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment