Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 6

The scale continues to move downward... I was hoping for bigger losses this round. I lost 2.6 lbs this morning. For a total of 9.1lbs this round.  On day 6 of round 1, I had already lost almost 13lbs. Hopefully, the inches will come off quickly this time too.

This brings me to another sore spot. When you start out this diet weighing as much as I did (256lbs) and begin losing weight, it seems that the appearance of weight loss is much less and the drop in clothing size is much slower. I look on some of the forums, and people who started at say, 180, and lose 42 lbs, drastically reduce their clothing size. I, however, have only lost 3 dress sizes. Yes, it is all relative I know. But frustrating none the less. I am hoping that, as I lose weight on this round, that I will see a more dramatic change in inches and clothing size.

I set a weight goal of 190 on this round. But as the losses slow, i will be happy if I can get to ONEderland. (out of the 200's).

As much as it pains me to say, but I think that I may be working out way to hard. I am going to try (the operative word being try) to cut back on my exercise a little. Maybe 3 miles instead of 5 or 6.
I recieved my 10 minute trainer videos and I will try one of those today. I just want my underlying muscles to stay toned so that when all the fat eventually comes off, BAM. A slamming body.

I just think that I may be pushing it a little too hard. I also need to switch it up a bit. I have been walking as my primary form of cardio. The wind has died down here quite a bit, so riding my bike will be on the rotation. I also have, as I'm sure many of us do, various and sundry exercise videos.

I have a Tae Bo, belly dancing, some other dancing videos, now the 10 minute trainer. My friend just got the kettleworx videos and he is going to attempt to make copies for me or let be borrow them here and again.

On the agenda today, is a lot of housework and organizing. I may go out tonight to see my friends band play. It will be tempting, but Perrier and lime has become my friend.

Tomorrow is the seafood festival at the beautiful Deering Estate. We will be there through lunch and dinner. You can't take food in, but there is plenty of doable food choices. But it will be hard to pass up the beer wagons....aack! wouldnt beer flavored stevia be the bomb!  lol

Menu for the day

Lunch: Steak and onion fajita on a bed of lettuce with fresh salsa, melba toast
Snack: strawberries
Dinner: Tilapia with roasted asparagus
Snack: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment