Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 5, 2012

Halfway though Round 1 Phase 3 and Holding Steady

Good morning. It's day 12 of Phase 3 on the HCG diet protocal. Down .8 lbs, 2.1 lbs below LIDW. I'm halfway through this phase and frankly cant wait to get round 2 started. I'm working out hard, so I hope that, after Phase 3, I am left with more muscle mass. More muscle mass burns more calories. So I am betting that round 2 will be a little bit better.

My kayaking adventure yesterday was a bust. I woke up in the am and it was quite windy with a forecast of thunderstorms mid-day. I wasn't too worried about it so I collected my things and was ready to go. Then I got a call from the person I was suppose to go with. Too much birthday celebration for her and she was paying for it. She cancelled on me. So ther I sat ready to go. What to do? Well, I dressed for walking, but took along kayaking clothes. I headed over to the park anyway. By myself. I got to the kayak rental and they said that it was too windy and that the wind was also blowing in a bad direction. Meaning that it would be pushing me away from shore and getting back would be a bitch.

So I am glad I had plan B. I grasbbed my ipod and water and took off walking. This is a very old beautiful park.






I did 4.7 miles when that thunderstorm finally came through. The sky completely opened up.

No worries, I'd already gotten quite a workout. Left there and went to Whole Foods to pick up a few groceries.

I have to make sure that I concentrate my menus on P3 only foods. I don't really want any P3 leftovers in the ridge when I start round 2 on the 17th.

I am really anxious to start. I leave for my sons Basic Military Training Graduation on April 11th. I've got it timed so that R2P3 starts on that day. I figure that it will be easier to do P3 out of town than P2. I will be gone for 5 days. I will do 3-4 weeks of P3 after that and then a scond short round.

My goal.......to lose an additional 20-25 lbs by the time I go to see my son graduate. That will be a total of 60 lbs and will put me under 200lb (hven't seen that in about 9 years)

Hoping to make myself and my son proud.

I'm off to walk at the neighborhood park, another beautiful place to walk and closer to home.

It's a little chilly this morning so warming up will be very important. Even with the chill in the air, I was able to walk 6.15 miles

Todays Menu:
Breakfast: skipped (I know, bad)
Lunch: Protein shake and a salad made with lettuce, avocado, tomato, onion, w/ olive oil and lemon juice
Snack: Apple w almond butter
Dinner: lean boneless pork chops, 170g with grilled onion. Spinach cooked with 1 slice bacon
Snack: Fage yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment