Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 16, 2012

Round 2 Here We Go

I've decided to start loading today. I'm going to do a 2 day load and see what happens with my losses. The first round, my doctor only had me load 1 day, but every where I look  I see 2 to 3. So I'm going to do the 2. Light load today and heavy load tomorrow. Sunday I will start VLCD. Hoping to hit 20lbs by the end of Rouond 2 Phase 2.

I need to do more work in the yard, but it has rained all night. It will be a mess with everything wet. But it needs to get done.

i was going to go get my haircut, but I think I will wait until the week before I go see my son graduate. I'm also waiting until the last minute to buy some new clothes.

It is early. My weight is up 1 lb (However, I have been working out very hard) Hoping that the extra weight is muscle and will assist in calorie burning for this round. My plan is to do Light weights 3 days a week and walking the other 4. We'll see how it pans out.

Haven't decided what to load on today. I'll be back later to fill you in.

Okay so for breakfast, I had 2 slices of cauliflower pizza loaded with extra turkey pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
For lunch I had a baconator hamburger from Wendy's (minus the bun) large fried (the dogs ate half of those) and a root beer float.
Snack: gouda cheese and 1/2 avocado with olive oil and lemon juice.
Dinner: I was working and ordered from my favorite Japanese Restaurant, I had seafood and vegetable tempura. Shrimp, crab, scallop, fish and broccoli, sweet potatoe and asparagus. I almost ate all of it. Had a little help from a coworker. The meal came with rice and a salad, which I gave to my chief. I couldn't even fit it in.

I can even imagine the amount of calories that I consumed yesterday.

I got so nauseous about an hour later, and sleepy as hell. I ended up leaving work. Nasty.

Loading was definitely not as fun this time as it was the first time.

We'll see what the scale says in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment