Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 10, 2012

P3 Day 17

Good morning. It's 4am. Yes I know, too early. But yesterday, my days of ineffective sleep finally caught up with me. I taught a class yesterday, battle traffic coming home. I was so exhausted. I ate something quick and layed down to rest, fell asleep at 730pm. Woke up at 330. This is probably going to mess me up today, but I actually got 8 hours of sleep. That hasn't happened in a while. My body just finally gave in.

I'm sipping on warm lemon water right now. I will get some little things done around the house this morning, while waiting for the sun to rise. Then I will be off to the park for a walk. I had to change up my menu yesterday. I wasn't really hungry when I got home, but knew that I needed to eat. I find myself eating all day. Snacking on healthy small high protein snacks.

Let's see what this morning brings on the scale. Well, I am up .2lbs and still 6.9 pounds under lidw. I will weigh after a bit since it's so early. After my walk, I am going to go get my new puppy. Later, I have some bigger chores to tackle.

One more week to reload for round 2. I have a goal of 20 lbs in the next round. (If I can lose more, that would be a bonus).

I need to take some more photos of myself and write a testamonial for my doctor. She is very pleased with my success. I've ordered my supplies for the next round and should have them by Wednesday next week.

I walked 5.23 miles today and it was hot. I really need to start working on some ab exercises. I always shy away from them because crunches and leg lifts hurt my back. I bought a "Bender Ball" and it came with a couple of DVDs. We'll see if that makes a difference with my back.

Menu for the day:
Snack: 1/2 apple
Walk
Lunch: Protein Shake
Snack: Canteloupe and mozz cheese
Dinner: london broil and eggplant lasagna
Snack: shake and some chocolate walnut delight


See...not really eating much

No comments:

Post a Comment