Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Phase 3 Day 15

I'm tired. Worked last night until 11pm and I'm back up at 445am to work the day shift today. I only had about 4 hours of sleep. I'm groggy and cranky with a little bit of a headache.

I'm just hoping that my shift goes by quickly. After work, I plan on a walk at the park (if the weather cooperates) It drizzled all night and has continued to by windy. There is always the elliptical machine if the weather fails. The weather channel says 30% chance of rain and 17mph winds. Definitely no bike riding. Had a small (well big) hiccup in the stress department, but that has been resolved.

I might be getting a new pet. A small rescue dog, that I have already named Chewey because she looks like a baby Chewbacca....Here she is:

I am waiting until my days off to pick her up so that I can give full attention to her. I miss my son, and I think that I am trying to fill that void. Better with a puppy than a pint of Haagan Daaz!

Sipping a protein shake before I jump in the shower.

Todays scale results~~ up .5lb -4.7 LIDW

Breakfast: protein shake
Snack: apple with almond butter
Lunch: picadillo on a bed of lettuce
Snack: Fage w/ raspberries
Dinner: Sauteed Spicy shrimp over a bed of shredded lettuce, avocado, onion, tomatoe and a grated har boiled egg. 2 parmesean crisps

No comments:

Post a Comment