Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Phase 3 Day 14

Good Morning Readers....It's another busy day for me. Headed out at 8am, bank, doctors (to order my kit for my next round, yay), then at meeting at our headquarters, then to work at 2:20 until 10:30.
Bummed a little because I don't know if I will have time to work out this morning. Might take my walking shoes to work and do that on my breaks. Working out is addicting for me.

I think my Doc will be pleasantly surprised. She is a wonderful doc and has been so thrilled with my success so far that she is giving me 20% off my next round. Yippee for my wallet! I was also entered into a biggest loser contest at her office. Last time I saw here, she said I just might be able to win this!

What do I get? 6 free visits for nutritiional counseling and some supplements!

Well Lets go jump on the scale! urggghh.. lost andother .6 for a total of 41.4 lost. And this puts me 5.2lbs below LIDW.

No comments:

Post a Comment