Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hcg Diet Round 2 Phase 2 Day 12

Good early morning folks. I'm halfway through my first short round. I'm feeling pretty good. Today I am having my oral surgery to have a tooth extracted. I don't ususally eat my lunch until around 12:30, but my surgery is scheduled for 12:45. I will definitely need to eat a meal before I go. I'm sure that it will be liquid the rest of the day.

Adapt and overcome.

It will be an early morning walk for me. Then off to the store to buy groceries. I need to take some full body progress photos soon.

I've been playing with this program online. It's a virtual makeup and hairstyle program. You upload a photo of your face and try out different hairstyles and makeup. Super cool. Check out what I look like as a blond. 



I just may have to go for it when I reach my goal.
Here's the link...go have some fun

I don't have my menu for the day yet.....be back later!



Menu

Walk 5 miles
Shake
Lunch: roast beef lettuce wraps
Surgery
Dinner: spinach and beef soup (pureed)
Very low calories today.
I ended up having to take some the the prescribed pain medication for my mouth, killed my appetite.
We'll see if it messed up the scale for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment