Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sleepless Nights on Phase 2



Here we go again. A recurring theme in phase 2 of the hcg diet. I can't sleep. I'm not sure why this happens. You would think that walking 5 miles would tire me out. Nope. This happened in round 1 also. I don't know if its the B12 in the injections or not. But I know that lack of sleep can affect your losses. maybe I drink coffee too late. Maybe it's the prescribed appetite suppressant. Whatever the cause, I need to find a solution. I don't mind waking up early, but, the fact that I work until 11, makes it rough when about 8pm comes along. I have RX sleep aids, but if I take it, then don't get enough sleep, I feel like I have a hangover. sheess.

We'll see what the scale says this morning. I'm hoping to have, at least, released all of my load weight.

I need to mow the front yard this morning. Maybe cut a few more branches before they come to haul off the massive pile in the front.

Back to work today. 1st day back on Phase 2 (VLCD). There are so many temptations at work. I just keep saying to myself.....

I AM WORTH IT AND
THE ONLY ONE CHEATING HURTS IS ME!


So here's what the scale says this morning~~~~drumroll please!

R2P2D2 down~~~2.4 for a total of 6 this round.

Menu for the day:


Mow yard
Shake
Lunch shrimp & roasted asparagus
Snack: orange
Dinner: Meatballs and brussel sprouts
snack: apple





No comments:

Post a Comment