Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Epiphany

Good Morning....too early. Up again at 4:30. I really have to get this sleep thing under control. It's day 10 of my second phase of the HCG Diet. I am almost halfway through my short round.

I started this journey wearing a size 22 jeans. Last week, I donated a large bag of jeans that no longer fit. One of my coworkers handed me down some size 14's, and I'm thinking, yeah right, these aren't going to fit. Well yesterday, I wore them to work.

Yesterday evening I had an epiphany. I realized that my initial goal was to lose 96 lbs and or get into a size 8, whichever came first. I have lost half of the weight, and gone down half of the jeans sizes.

I plan on finishing this round, doing 3 weeks of phase 3, then doing another short round. This will make my last vlcd day on May 27th. I will then do phase 3 for 6 weeks. If I have not reached my goal by then, I will most likely continue to try to lose weight on my own. I don't anticipate using HCG as a quick fix for the rest of my life.

After that, I plan on following the paleo diet lifestyle. I have learned about foods that my body is sensitive to.

No comments:

Post a Comment