Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 19, 2012

HCG Diet Round 2, Phase 2, Day 1

Well, it's officially day one of phase 2. I've done 1 full day of VLCD and wondering what the scale will say this morning. I was kind of tired yesterday, but that could be a combination of things. I didn't sleep well night before last, I walked 5.67 miles, the VLCD and the injections.

I'm up this am at 4:30. Here we go again. After my loading days where I felt completely nauseous. I am feeling "lighter". I probably spent more time in the bathroom over the last 48 hours than I will in the next 3 weeks.

It's raining, so I'm not sure of a walk today. But I will do the elliptical machine if nothing else. I ordered 10 minute trainer yesterday and can't wait until I get that. I just happened to be looking through my dvds yesterday for a movie to watch and found my tae bo and core dance training videos. I might have to try one of those. I'll just push the coffee table aside and get to work.

I also have some general housecleaning to do around here before going to work at 2pm.

let's get this weigh in going: R2P2D1~~~~216.9  down 3.6 from load weight.

Menu for the day:

am: coffee
Workout: walked 4.96 miles, 10,503 steps
Post workout shake
Lunch: fajita salad (roast beef, onion, fajita seasoning, lettuce/tomato)
Snack: apple
Dinner: tilapia and cabbage

Feeling really tired today. Thinking that I may need to cut back on the walking a little bit.  I need to head to whole foods for some additional supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment