Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Phase 3 Day 21

Happy Hump Day!


It's Wednesday March 14th. I actually got a decent nights sleep. Yay! for me.
Almost done with my coffee and the sun is starting to rise. I will be hitting the trails shortly. I have really started to enjoy my walks. Now when I say walks, I'm not talking about a leisurely stroll. I am damn near racewalking. I make sure that I have super, upbeat music playing on the ipod. I've got pretty good rhythm and tend to walk at the tempo of the music. Really helps alot. great club music or hard rock and roll. Certainly keeps me motivated.

I think I am going to go to a different park this morning, just for a change of scenery. I just may try different parks over the course of the weeks.

I will be starting Phase 3 on Sunday and know that I will have to cut my walks down a bit because of the VLCD (very low calorie diet) But I will continue to walk. Too many other benefits besides burning calories. Walking is ME time. I clear my head, sweat out the days troubles, it forces me to breathe deep and take in so much oxygen. It gets the endorphines going and lightens my mood. So, I won't stop, but I will slow down a bit.

Can you tell I'm excited to start Phase 2 again. I am determined to get to ONEderland. I haven't been under 200 lbs in about 9 years. I'm only 13.1 lbs away. Plus I want to surprise my son. His graduation from Basic Military Training is April 12th. I've lost an additional 11 lbs since he left and hope to lose 20 more before I see him. He's been real supportive of my weightloss journey. I want to make him proud along with myself.

So I'm off to walk. Will post the menu after a bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment