Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good Morning. I'm up at 5am again. I'm not sure whay this is happening. I busted my behind in the yard yesterday for about 4 hours. Raking, bagging, mowing. You'd think I would have slept like a baby. I'm going to have to talk to my doctor about this. I know that good sleep is important to your weight and overall well being.

My plans today, if the weather cooperates, is to go Kayaking with one of my friends. However, the forecast for the day shows thunderstorms and an 80% chance of rain. grrrrr. I've really been looking forward to it. I think it will be a great upper body workout too!. If it rains and the kayaking is cancelled, the bike will be out (it's supposed to be windy) I guess I will be on the elliptical machine today and do some weight training.

I found a recipe for carrot bars but didn't want to use carrots, so I used organic unsweetened coconut flakes. I used cocoa powder instead of the cinnamon called for in the recipe. They came out all right and kinda feel like I'm eating a brownie. (wished I'd used more cocoa and less coconut though.) But it was a nice treat.

I am maintaning my weight within the allowable limits. +/- 2lb from my LIDW of 219.8. This morning I am  218.5, up 1.5 but still 1.3 below LIDW

But I am looking forward to starting my next round on March 17th.

Menu for the day

Breakfast:egg salad
Snack: cheese stick and canteloupe
Lunch: salmon mushrooms
Snack: fake coconut brownie
Dinner: sauteed seafood mix on bed of lettuce and avocado, dressed with lemon juice and olive oil
Snack: Cheese stick

No comments:

Post a Comment