Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Phase 2 Day 11

Good morning. It's 530 am and sleep has eluded me once again. I literally tossed and turned all night. I have a doctors appointment this monring and an going to have to discuss this again with my physician.
Lack of sleep cannot be good for the diet or my general health.

There probably will not be a workout today, timing. Doctors appt at 10 and other little errands that need to be taken care of. Then work from 230-1030pm. My brother is going to stay with me tonight, (he has a job here in Miami that he's doing) so I need to make sure I have some NON hcg diet food for him to eat and something other than water for him to drink.

I need to work on my testimonial for my doctor. She's been asking for it.

Time to hit the scale~~~~~~Todays weight 204.7 That's a loss of 2.3 today and 16.1 for this round. And my total loss......................51.3 pounds gone, buh bye. I did it. I passed the 50 pound mark.


wooohooooo


Can you believe it? I am in shock (not really, cause I'm working hard, but hot dayum!

I knew that I was getting close and decided to purchase a little reward for myself.


Sterling Silver 1/5ct TDW Brown Diamond Square RingSterling Silver 1/4 TDW Brown Diamond Square NecklaceSterling Silver 2/5ct TDW Brown Diamond Link Bracelet (I2)
okay so I bought three little rewards, but I worked very hard and I deserve them.
(can't wait until they arrive)

Home from the doctors and errands, but then while eating lunch, broke a tooth. Off to the dentist. 2 1/2 hours later, he said I had to see an oral surgeon. Really?!? Tomorrow I will have oral surgery at 12:45. I need to make sure that I eat something before I go. I'm sure I won't be eating afterwards.
Might have to supplement with a protein shake tomorrow.

Todays Menu

Lunch: shrimp over a bed of lettuce (only ate about 1/3 because my took broke while eating it)
Snack: Protein shake (trying to make up for lost protein at lunch)
Dinner: Meatballs and spinach


No comments:

Post a Comment