Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 9, 2012

Phase 3 Day 16

Good morning folks. Another sleepless night for me. I'm really not sure why I'm not sleeping well. I wear myself out during the day. yesterday I was Up at 445 for a day shift, so I should have slept well last night. No go. Up at 430 this morning. Funny thing is, I'm wide a wake. Not groggy or anything.

I know that sleep can affect weight loss and I don't want my lack of it to affect mine.

Well it didn't affect my weight. But I lost another 2.5 lbs. That puts me 7.1 pound BELOW LIDW. What the heck is going on. I'm flippin eating all day. This is when I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO LOSE ANY MORE weight. grrrrr. I will try to add more calories.

After my work shift yesterday, my plan was to hit the grocery store, then come home and change and hit the park for a walk. The weather was not on my side, so I was going to go for plan be and hop on the elliptical machine. However, after I got home an put the groceries away, I scanned the house and new I needed to get some things done around here. So there was laundry, cleaning the patio, washing both cars, replacing flood lights, little things like that. Plus I prepped another pan of cauliflower pizza crust and some more parmesean crisps. Next thing I know, I'm sitting down to eat at 7:30.

So no official exercise yesterday, but lots of activity.

Right now, I am roasting some macadamia nuts that I bought at whole foods. I only have 8 more days of Round 1 Phase 3 left. March 17th I will load for round 2. I am anxious about getting some more weight off.

I need to really try to up my calories overthe next week and a half, without gaining weight. This will make the next P2 more successful when I go back to VLCD.  Besides, I need to eat up all the perishable P3 foods before the 18th (R1P2D0) so that they are not calling my name during P2.

I have to teach a class at our headquarters building today from 10am until 4:30pm. P3 makes it easier to eat in the cafeteria. They have fairly healthy foods and a delicious salad bar. It's all about choices.

I am really getting the hang of P3 eating. I really do not miss the starches as much as I thought I would. Having a great time coming up with P3 friendly recipes. The other night, I made a family favorite, Picadillo. P3 friendly all along.

I have a flank steak marinating for dinner tonight. But here is the tentative menu for today

Breakfast: protein shake
Work out on the elliptical for 35 min. 400 cals burned
Snack after workout. (boiled egg (1 whole, 2 whites) and avocado (1/3) over shredded lettuce
Snack: Apple, cheese stick
Lunch: Salade with chicken breast (bacon, egg, cucumber, mushroom, vinegarette, black olives
Snack: macadamia nuts
Dinner: cauliflower pizza (onion, green pepper mozzarella toppings, avocado, egg

Not sure if I will have time to workout today.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment