Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 26, 2012

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 8 HCG Diet

Good morning folks. Today is day 8 of round 2 1/3 of the way through this round. After yesterdays seafood festival, I am really fretting about getting on the scale this am. After all the salt in the food I am worried about water weight. I even ate 1/2 a cantaloupe last night with the hopes that it would help me rid my body of the sodium.

This morning, I will walk (alot) in order to sweat some more out. I am a little upset though. My ipod is not working and music is what pumps me up on my walks. I guess I am going to have to invest in another one. I'm not sure what my son did with his. I would use it. I just looked in his room and found 2 of his Ipods...yay. Luckily we like the same music. Hopefully I can get them charged a little bit before I go walking.

Off to the store today to get some more veggies.

Do you see how I am puting off getting on the scale. Horrible isn't it. As if waiting another 20 minutes is going to miraculously help me drop a couple of pounds.

Okay...here we go! Drumroll please..........................................

OMG. I am down 3.3 lbs today. Hot diggity damn. I literally was doing the Happy Dance

Not sure if it was the cantaloupe, but I'll take it! Wooohooooo!

I can exhale now. It's gonna be a good day. Now if you have followed my blog from the beginning, you will know that I purchased some rings. Simple thin bands with different colored gemstones. I bought 4 of them and told myself that I would use them as rewards for my weightloss.

1 band for every 15 lbs lost. Well......with todays weightloss, I am proud to say that I have just placed ring #3 on my finger. I am clearly on my way of putting #4 on.


So here are my stats so far.

Beginning Weight: 256
Current Weight: 208.0
Total Loss: 48.1

Loss this round: Day 8 and down 12.8lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment