Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Planning Ahead for Round 2 Phase 2

As I stated earlier, I start Phase 2 again in 5 days. I spent and hour or two this morning in the kitchen, prepping for it. I made 11 meals. Various combinations of spinach, cabbage, brussel sprouts and collard greens. For the protein, there is tilapia, shrimp, steak fajita, meatballs and chicken breast.

I put them in the individual containers I just purchased.


They have cooled and are now in the freezer. This will make it alot easier for me when I go to work.
My new plan is to have a salad type lunch everyday. Either over lettuce or spinach. I also found that the angel hair cabbage you can buy in the store makes a great base for a salad. Heartier texture and more nutrients than lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment